Michael Ham - Portfolio

A blog illustrating my media skills.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my media portfolio blog.

The aim of this blog is to demonstrate the skills I have in video and copy writing skills, by displaying my past work.

I hope you enjoy what you view!

What to expect from my blog.

In the next few days, I will start uploading media I have produced in the past.

You can expect a lot of media. Here's whats to come:

Videos
  • Showreel 
  • Melton Mowbray Newscast (A video podcast on my home towns local news)
  • Midwifery Open Resources for Education
  • Sexual Health and Relationships toolkit: The Right Life
  • Motion Graphic examples
  • Promo's
  • Interviews
  • Events
  • Documentaries
  • Uni Work

Copy
  • Film reviews
  • Graduate and Student experiences
  • Past copy work

0 comments:

Post a Comment